Please complete this form as thoroughly as possilbe to begin planning your bookfair. Our event coordintor will contact you to set up an in-person meeting to discuss and finalize the details.
- Watermark Books & Café will provide a voucher for online and in-store purchases to be handed out to students and parents that will be active the days of the bookfair.
- After the fair, Watermark Books & Café will tally up the pre-tax purchases and contact your organization about the total and your options for payment as noted on the chart below. Credit or payment will be posted within two weeks from the last day of the bookfair.
- Donation scale
|Sales||Cash Back||Watermark Gift Card|
|Less than $1000||10%||15%|
|More than $2000||20%||25%|
- All sales must go through our registers. Checks need to be made out to Watermark Books & Café.
- Solicitation of Watermark Books & Café customers is not permitted.
- Consignment books, magazines, newspapers, food items, and gift cards are not counted towards book fair total.