1. Collect your bingo card from Watermark Books or Love of Character (in-store or online)
2. Get Reading and be sure to mark off the corresponding squares on your bingo card.
3. Once you’ve hit bingo (5 boxes in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal line) bring your card into either store and exchange it for a completion prize!
4. Your completed card will then be entered into a drawing for one of the three grand prizes! Join us LIve on Facebook for the grand prize drawing on Friday, Sep. 2nd!
Extra credit: Feel like earning a few more entries? A full card (all 25 squares filled in) will be entered into the grand prize drawing five times!
- Gift certificates to both Watermark Books & Cafe and Love of Character to spend as you please
- Books and party supplies for your very own book party celebration!
- A special tote bag to carry all your goodies in
Children & parents are encouraged to enter as many bingo cards as they wish, however, completion prizes will only be awarded upon the first entry. Completion prizes may vary and certain items will only be available while supplies last. All entries must be returned to either Watermark Books or Love of Character by 3 p.m. on Wednesday, August 31th, 2021 to be eligible for the grand prize drawing. No purchase is necessary to participate. If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Reading Punch Card
For kids 6th grade and above, we have a Summer Reading Punch Card so that they can participate in the fun, too!
You can pick up the punch card in-store, or print yours off at home.
The challenge is to read 5 books that are 250 pages or more. Have a grown-up initial for each book read, and then bring in your punch card to exchange it for a $5 Watermark Books & Cafe gift card!