A Monthly Subscription Club for Readers and Collectors of Quality Signed, First-Edition Books
The ultimate way to build a personal library, our “Signed Firsts” club will please true collectors and lovers of the written word. Members of the club receive a thoughtfully selected book delivered to them each month. Watermark draws its selections from the best new fiction and nonfiction titles, choosing them for their literary merit and potential collector's value.
Here’s how it works:
- Watermark will ship twelve author-signed, first-edition books to you each year, one book per month.
- Watermark will send a notification by email indicating the title and author of the upcoming selection, and let you know that it is ready to be shipped out.
- Do you live nearby and want to eliminate shipping charges? Let us know that we should hold your book; the next time you swing by the store, we’ll have it ready for you.
- These books will be ready to be picked up or shipped out on the second Tuesday of each month.
- What happens if you don’t care for the title we've select for the month? You can exchange it for another book on hand at Watermark, but that alternate book will not be a guaranteed first edition, nor will it be signed.
- There are three different subscription periods: a three-month, a six-month, and a year-long period. These subscriptions can be renewed as often as you like. You can even prepay for that period's subscription: a three-month subscription is $100, a six-month is $200, and the year-long is $400.
Gift Memberships: Signed Firsts gift memberships are perfect for a spouse who cherishes books, a student who wants to build a serious library, or anybody who makes it a priority to read great literature.
Subscriptions: To subscribe, or to give a gift membership to a loved one, call the store at 316-682-1181. Just ask for Kris, or email her here
To purchase any of our Signed First Editions, contact the bookstore at to check on availability of the title. Supplies are limited.
Curious about what Signed Books we have in stock right now? Check them out here.