The Watermark Selects: Signed First Editions Club is the ultimate way to build a personal library and will please true collectors and lovers of the written word. Members of the club choose from three different books delivered to them each month. Watermark draws its selections from the best new fiction and nonfiction titles, choosing them for their literary merit and potential collector's value.
Here’s how it works:
- Each month, Watermark will select three signed first author-signed, first-edition books. We will have our featured choice, along with two other options. Customers can choose one of these titles per month, based on their personal preference. Like more than one? We often have extras, so just let us know which ones you'd like!
- Watermark will send a notification by email on the second Tuesday of the month, indicating the title and author of the upcoming selections, and let you know that it is ready to be picked up or shipped out. Just let us know by replying to the email or calling Kris at 316-682-1181 which titles you want.
- Each book is carefully taken care of. We take care to wrap each book in bubble wrap and box it up so that it will arrive at your door in pristine condition. If you would rather pick it up in the store, we'll have it ready to go at our front desk.
- What happens if you don’t care for the titles we've selected for the month? You can exchange it for another book on hand at Watermark, but that alternate book will not be a guaranteed signed first-edition.
- Want to pay in advance? There are three different subscription periods: a three-month, a six-month, and a year-long period. These subscriptions can be renewed as often as you like. You can even prepay for that period's subscription: a three-month subscription is $100, a six-month is $200, and the year-long is $400. Don't want to prepay? Just speak with Kris about our different options.
Gift Memberships: Watermark Selects: Signed Firsts gift memberships are perfect for a spouse who cherishes books, a student who wants to build a serious library or anybody who makes it a priority to read great literature. All we need is their name, their address, and their email and we can send them their book, once a month.
Subscriptions: To subscribe, or to give a gift membership to a loved one, call the store at 316-682-1181. Any of our knowledgeable staff can help. You can also email us here
To purchase any of our Signed First Editions, contact the bookstore to check on the availability of the title. Supplies are limited.
Click HERE to see recent Signed First Edition selections.