Watermark Books & Cafe will host Lisa McLendon for an author talk and signing of The Perfect English Grammar Workbook on Thursday, January 26 at 6:00 p.m.
The Easiest-to-Use, Most Up-to-Date Grammar Workbook for Improving Your Daily Communication
The English language is expansive and complex. The rules are always changing, and grammar advice from a century or even a few years ago may not apply today. If you want to communicate with clarity and credibility if you want people to focus on what you re saying, rather than how you re saying it then you need to use excellent grammar.
Editor, linguistic expert, and self-proclaimed grammar cheerleader Lisa McLendon has spent her career finding ways to use language effectively and correctly. Lisa knows that the primary reason people are uneasy about writing and public speaking is because they aren t confident in their grammar skills. With The Perfect English Grammar Workbook Lisa has developed a simple, well-organized grammar workbook that demystifies English grammar so you can use it with confidence and accuracy.
In The Perfect English Grammar Workbook you ll find:
- EASY-TO-FOLLOW LESSONS organized by how we naturally learn simple instructions followed by self-directed quizzes
- RELEVANT, ENGAGING EXAMPLES that demonstrate grammar rules with wit, humor, and contemporary appeal
- RECENT, UP-TO-DATE RULES based on the English language we use today
- A WIDE VARIETY OF EXERCISES that make learning fun
- HELPFUL FEATURES FOR CLASSROOM USE including standalone answer keys for easy photocopying and color-coded pages for quick navigation
Finding the best grammar workbook can be difficult. But The Perfect English Grammar Workbook provides everything you need to master the rules of grammar with ease and enjoyment.