UPDATE Tuesday, Mar. 24 at 11:00 a.m.
I’m writing today to update you on how we are moving forward at Watermark Books & Café. We will continue to serve our customers going forward as follows:
- Online orders of books, puzzles, games etc. 24/7 at watermarkbooks.com
- Curbside pick-up between 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Call ahead concierge service for a personal shopping experience, please give us a call at 316.682.1181 to learn more.
- The café will be closed beginning on Tuesday, March 24
- The bookstore will be closed to the public beginning on Tuesday, March 24
These are trying times for all of us and my hope is that with support from our publisher partners and other service providers, we will get through all this.
See below for more ways to shop with us and please keep an eye on our this page and our social media channels for continued updates.
We miss you and we appreciate you!
Sarah & the Watermark Team
At Watermark Books & Cafe, the health and safety of our customers and employees is our highest priority. As you know, we are closely monitoring the developing situation concerning the coronavirus (COVID-19) and following the recommendations of the CDC and local health authorities.
We are continuing our hourly schedule of cleaning and disinfecting throughout the store.
How you can continue to support us:
- Keep shopping online at www.watermarkbooks.com. We ship books anywhere within the continental United States for $2.99.
- We partner with Grubhub for home delivery.
- Any of us will deliver curbside for cafe or book orders. Just call us at 316-682-1181.
- We are limiting our in-store menu. Click HERE for the menu. You will notice our bestselling items are still available.
- Digital eBooks delivered through the My Must Reads app
- Audiobooks from Libro.fm
As part of our commitment to help discourage large gatherings and prevent the spread of the virus, we will be instituting the following:
- Open 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday - Saturday beginning on Tuesday, Mar. 17th
- Closed Sundays
- Canceling all book clubs and storytimes
- Closing the cafe dining room
We encourage anyone seeking further information on COVID-19 to visit www.kansas.com.
We will remain attentive and are prepared to respond to changing conditions. Please keep an eye on this page and our social media sites for continued updates.
The Watermark Team