Would You Rather Game Book for Kids (Gross Edition): 200+ Totally Gross, Disgusting, Crazy and Hilarious Scenarios the Whole Family Will Love! (Hardcover)
Does your kid love to muck around in the dirt and get into the biggest messes?
Does he or she find creepy crawlies, bodily fluids, and smelly stuff fascinating?
Some kids are just naturally attracted to the grossest things they can find -- The more disgusting the better
The times when you've had to stop them from eating some worms or protect your pristine suit from their slimy snot are probably too many to count.
Surely, part of the fun for them is seeing you scream and run for your life when they do something gross.
Want to get back at your kid for making you put up with the most nauseating encounters, while still enjoying some quality time with them?
Here's a unique way of accommodating your child's preference for the distasteful things in life, without getting yourself dirty.
In Would You Rather Game Book for Kids (Gross Edition), you will discover:
● An exciting family activity that your child will want to do over and over, just to see your hilarious reactions
● How to make the tricky choice between stomach-churning and repulsive while still keeping your food down
● Yucky, confusing conundrums that will have your nose wrinkle in disgust and your cheeks ache with laughter
● The craziest selection of Would You Rather? questions that are sure to leave you and your family gasping for air
● Thought-provoking questions that will help you get to know your child and family even better
● Weird and wacky situations that fuel the imagination and encourage creative thinking
● Just how gross and disgusting your family really is
And much more.
If you're looking for a way to get your child off the phone and actually interacting with people, this little game is the perfect activity.
In fact, our special dog author, Cooper the Pooper, wrote these entertaining questions especially for kids to have fun with friends and family offline.
And what better way to get your child interested than the promise of a roaring good time filled with the grossest, ickiest things you can think of?
Ewww better believe it, sometimes all you need to have a great time with family and friends is a bit of imagination, lots of uninhibited laughter, and over 400 crazy disgusting questions.
If you want some awesome family fun that your kid will find more enjoyable and engaging than a bunch of worms, then scroll up and click the "Add to Cart" button right now.