Bread Baking Cookbooks: The Ultimate Guide to Make Your Own Bread at Home With 50 Healthy Recipes for Bread Baking, NoKnead Breads, and Enrich (Paperback)
Bread is an integral part of human life, and it has been for thousands of years because bread is one of the oldest foods that humans have cooked.
Not only is it a source of nourishment, but it is something that people can gather over. The term companion roots from words that mean "with bread." Thus, even friendship and love have been linked to the act of having bread with other people.
The cultural and even religious roots of eating bread run deep, and by making your own bread, you can reconnect with those roots. You will not only eat better, but you will relate to others better too, and you will engage more in your culture and other cultures.
Bread Baking will provide you the skills and information that you need to understand not only how to make bread, but why you should want to and how influential bread is to humanity. Making bread may seem challenging to you, but the recipes in this book are meant for everyone to enjoy from complete beginners to more advanced bakers. No matter who you are, these methods can help you create better meals while allowing you to be creative.
This book will teach you:
- The history of bread starting from early human times
- The cultural significance of bread and how bread influences humanity
- Breadmaking tools, techniques, and tips
- How to make white bread
- How to make whole grain bread
- Methods for making bagels and English muffins
- All about sourdough, pumpernickel, and rye loaves of bread
- The joy of making your own pizza, flatbreads, pretzels, and more snacks
- The art of buns, rolls, and biscuits, including cinnamon rolls
- Different ways you can shape loaves of bread
- All the ways to store your bread and serve it
- How to break bread with the people you love in whole new ways
BREAD BAKING COOKBOOKS helps make artisan bread effortless, so you can share homemade loaves with the people you love.