Crockpot the Complete Book of Slow Cooking (Paperback)
Nobody knows slow cooking better than Crockpot(R) slow cookers to create great tasting recipes at home.
- Discover more than 200 recipes to guide you in discovering the convenience and variety slow cooking can bring to your meals.
- The brand that invented countertop slow cookers more than 45 years ago, that's why you can trust them.
- You'll find the cooking advice you need for any occasion in the slow cooking tips in the front of the cookbook.
- Includes more than 190 full-color photographs.
- 320 pages with a metric conversion table printed in book.