Available to order! Usually Ships to Store in 3-5 Days.
(This book is not returnable.)
What does it mean to delight in God's Word?
Faith and Fun don't have to be mutually exclusive. Studying the Bible without a plan can be frustrating--kind of like trying to cook without a recipe. In Better Than Life: How to Study the Bible and Like It
, Caroline Saunders offers a straightforward recipe girls can understand and enjoy by intentionally and creatively combining humor with the skills they need to get the most from their time in Scripture.
Girls will discover how God's "steadfast love is better than life" (Ps. 63:3) as Caroline leads them through an in-depth study of Psalm 63, teaching them to consider the context, observe, interpret, apply, and delight in God's Word.
In this 9-session study, girls will: Features
- Learn not just how to read the Bible, but how to study and enjoy it.
- Delight in the Lord and Scripture.
- Pursue a deeper understanding of God's faithful love.
- Become better equipped to study the Bible on their own.
- Nine teaching videos featuring author Caroline Saunders' unique style of humor and story-telling as she walks students through her method of how to study the Bible, approximately 10-15 minutes in length. ((Available with the purchase of a Leader Kit)
- An in-depth study of Psalm 63 using a unique Bible study method that incorporates the following elements: context, observation, interpretation, and application
- Leader helps in the back of the book to guide questions and discussion with small groups
- Personal study segments in the Bible study book to complete between group sessions
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered
- 9 group sessions, 8 weeks of personal study
ALSO AVAILABLE: Better Than Life leader kit includes resources for leading a 9-session group study: one Bible study book, a DVD, video downloads of the teaching sessions, and extra leader resources.