DK Eyewitness Scotland (Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Whether you want to explore Edinburgh Castle, venture through iconic Highland landscape or sample ancient malts, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Scotland has to offer.
Famed for its majestic mountains, moody moorlands and tranquil lochs, this richly varied hinterland is a joy for outdoor enthusiasts. Meanwhile, urban Scotland offers cutting-edge art galleries, lively nightlife and a flourishing food scene.
Our regularly updated guide brings Scotland to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed information on all the must-see sights, inspiring photography and our trademark illustrations.
- our pick of Scotland's must-sees, top experiences and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the country easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
- color-coded chapters to every part of Scotland, from Edinburgh to Glasgow, Southern Scotland to the Highlands and Islands
- our new lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go
Want the best of Scotland in your pocket? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Scotland.
"Known… for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." — Chicago Tribune
"The best option… Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." — The Philadelphia Inquirer