4. “Summer House With Swimming Pool” by Herman Koch
5. “Everything I Need to Know I Learned From a Little Golden Book” by Diane Muldrow
6. “My Salinger Year” by Joanna Rakoff
7. “Sparky” by Jenny Offill
8. “Sons of Wichita” by Daniel Schulman
9. “A Tale for the Time Being” by Ruth Ozeki
10. “Press Here” by Herve Tullet
World Book Night
Want to participate in a million book giveaway on April 23, 2012 as part of World Book Night?
World Book Night is an annual celebration designed to spread a love of reading and books. It will be held in the U.S. as well as the U.K. and Ireland on April 23, 2012. Tens of thousands of people will go out into their communities to spread the joy and love of reading by giving out free World Book Night paperbacks.
To register to become one of the givers of free books, complete an easy application here: