3. “Can’t We Talk About Something More Pleasant?” by Roz Chast
4. “Last Night at the Blue Angel” by Rebecca Robert
5. “Sons of Wichita” by Daniel Schulman
6. “In the Kingdom of Ice” by Hampton Sides
7. “A Spy Among Friends” by Ben Macintyre
8. “The Fault in Our Stars” by John Green
9. “One Plus One” by Jojo Moyes
10. “We Are Called to Rise” by Laura McBride
World Book Night
Want to participate in a million book giveaway on April 23, 2012 as part of World Book Night?
World Book Night is an annual celebration designed to spread a love of reading and books. It will be held in the U.S. as well as the U.K. and Ireland on April 23, 2012. Tens of thousands of people will go out into their communities to spread the joy and love of reading by giving out free World Book Night paperbacks.
To register to become one of the givers of free books, complete an easy application here: