1. "Mandela: My Prisoner, My Friend" by Christo Brand
2. "Waiting is Not Easy!" by Mo Willems
3. "Sons of Wichita" by Daniel Schulman
4. "Everything I Need to Know about Christmas I Learned from a Little Golden Book" by Diane Muldrow
5. "Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening" by Robert Frost
6. "Santa is Coming to Kansas" by Robert Dunn
7. "The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry" by Gabrielle Zevin
8. "Kansas Landscape, Volume 1" by Mark Feiden
9. "All the Light We Cannot See" by Anthony Doerr
10. "Unbroken" by Laura Hillenbrand
World Book Night
Want to participate in a million book giveaway on April 23, 2012 as part of World Book Night?
World Book Night is an annual celebration designed to spread a love of reading and books. It will be held in the U.S. as well as the U.K. and Ireland on April 23, 2012. Tens of thousands of people will go out into their communities to spread the joy and love of reading by giving out free World Book Night paperbacks.
To register to become one of the givers of free books, complete an easy application here: