3. "The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry" by Gabrielle Zevin
4. "Leap of Faith" by Diane Wahto
5. "The Boston Girl" by Anita Diamant
6. "Bluebird" by Lindsey Yankey
7. "Dory Fantasmagory" by Abby Hanlon
8. "Ordinary Grace" by William Krueger
9. "Ruby" by Cynthia Bond
10. "A Spool of Blue Thread" by Anne Tyle
World Book Night
Want to participate in a million book giveaway on April 23, 2012 as part of World Book Night?
World Book Night is an annual celebration designed to spread a love of reading and books. It will be held in the U.S. as well as the U.K. and Ireland on April 23, 2012. Tens of thousands of people will go out into their communities to spread the joy and love of reading by giving out free World Book Night paperbacks.
To register to become one of the givers of free books, complete an easy application here: