1. “Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage” by Haruki Murakami
2. “God and the Gay Christian” by Matthew Vines
3. “The Big Divide: A Travel Guide to Historic and Civil War Sites in the Missouri-Kansas Border Region” by Diane Eickhoff and Aaron Barnhart
4. “What So Proudly We Hailed” by Marc Leepson
5. “One Plus One” by Jojo Moyes
6. “Dirty Copper” by Jim Northrup
7. “The Mockingbird Next Door” by Marja Mills
8. “Pete the Cat’s Super Cool Reading Collection” by James Dean
9. “Sons of Wichita” by Daniel Schulman
10. “We Are Called to Rise” by Laura McBride
Watermark Book Clubs
Watermark Books & Cafe is proud to sponsor and host a variety of general and specialized book clubs.
Listed here are all Watermark-sponsored groups, with meeting days and times for each. Follow the links to see each groups past and upcoming book picks.
If you'd like to receive a copy of Watermark's quarterly book club brochure listing all of our groups, their picks, and their meeting times, please click on the PDF link at the bottom of this page.
Private Book Clubs: Watermark also supplies books for a number of private book clubs in the area. We can order books in for you group, and we can also give book talks and make reading suggestions. Call us at (316) 682-1181 to order or to schedule a book talk.
Watermark book clubs are open to all, and all but one are free (the KMUW Literary Feast requires a ticket purchase.) Come join the conversations! Click on any link below to learn more about each bookclub.