2. Everything I Need to Know I Learned from a Little Golden Book by Diane Muldrow
3. A Long Way Gone by Ishmael Beah
4. Radiance of Tomorrow by Ishmael Beah
5. Wichita State Baseball Comes Back by John Brown and Gene Stephenson
6. Ogallala Road by Julene Bair
7. The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd
8. Americanah by Chimamanda Adichie
9. Boy, Snow, Bird by Helen Oyeyemi
10. Twelve Years a Slave by Solomon Northup
Watermark Book Clubs
Watermark Books & Cafe is proud to sponsor and host a variety of general and specialized book clubs.
Listed here are all Watermark-sponsored groups, with meeting days and times for each. Follow the links to see each groups past and upcoming book picks.
If you'd like to receive a copy of Watermark's quarterly book club brochure listing all of our groups, their picks, and their meeting times, please click on the PDF link at the bottom of this page.
Private Book Clubs: Watermark also supplies books for a number of private book clubs in the area. We can order books in for you group, and we can also give book talks and make reading suggestions. Call us at (316) 682-1181 to order or to schedule a book talk.
Watermark book clubs are open to all, and all but one are free (the KMUW Literary Feast requires a ticket purchase.) Come join the conversations! Click on any link below to learn more about each bookclub.