4. “Summer House With Swimming Pool” by Herman Koch
5. “Everything I Need to Know I Learned From a Little Golden Book” by Diane Muldrow
6. “My Salinger Year” by Joanna Rakoff
7. “Sparky” by Jenny Offill
8. “Sons of Wichita” by Daniel Schulman
9. “A Tale for the Time Being” by Ruth Ozeki
10. “Press Here” by Herve Tullet
Watermark Book Club
Meeting schedule: Third Tuesday of each month.
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Place: Basement room (down the front stairs)
Leader: Beth Golay
This book club reads general literary fiction & non-fiction. It doesn’t have a spiffy title because it's Watermark's original book club. The group is led by Beth Golay. According to her, she has no particular literary credentials beyond loving books--but we beg to differ!
To see an archived list of our past reading selections, click HERE.