1. Wichita State Baseball Comes Back by John Brown and Gene Stephenson
2. The Unchangeable Spots of Leopards by Kristopher Jansma
3. A Long Way Gone by Ishmael Beah
4. Goat Glands to Ranch Hands by Orin Friesen
5. Radiance of Tomorrow by Ishamel Beah
6. How to Tie a Scarf by Potter Style
7. The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd
8. Shattered Hopes: Obama’s Failure to Broker Israeli-Palestinian Peace by Josh Ruebner
9. The Monuments Men by Robert Edsel
10. The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
Watermark Book Club
Meeting schedule: Third Tuesday of each month.
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Place: Basement room (down the front stairs)
Leader: Beth Golay
This book club reads general literary fiction & non-fiction. It doesn’t have a spiffy title because it's Watermark's original book club. The group is led by Watermark manager Beth Golay who has no particular literary credentials beyond loving books.
To see an archived list of our past reading selections, click HERE.