1. "Mandela: My Prisoner, My Friend" by Christo Brand
2. "Waiting is Not Easy!" by Mo Willems
3. "Sons of Wichita" by Daniel Schulman
4. "Everything I Need to Know about Christmas I Learned from a Little Golden Book" by Diane Muldrow
5. "Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening" by Robert Frost
6. "Santa is Coming to Kansas" by Robert Dunn
7. "The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry" by Gabrielle Zevin
8. "Kansas Landscape, Volume 1" by Mark Feiden
9. "All the Light We Cannot See" by Anthony Doerr
10. "Unbroken" by Laura Hillenbrand
Watermark Book Club
Meeting schedule: Third Tuesday of each month.
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Place: Basement room (down the front stairs)
Leader: Beth Golay
This book club reads general literary fiction & non-fiction. It doesn’t have a spiffy title because it's Watermark's original book club. The group is led by Beth Golay. According to her, she has no particular literary credentials beyond loving books--but we beg to differ!
To see an archived list of our past reading selections, click HERE.