2. “Somewhere Safe with Somebody Good” by Jan Karon
3. “The Day the Crayons Quit” by Drew Daywalt
4. “Bone Clocks” by David Mitchell
5. “Under Magnolia” by Frances Mayes
6. “Empire of the Summer Moon” by S.C. Gwynne
7. “The Secret Place” by Tana French
8. “Sons of Wichita” by Daniel Schulman
9. “Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage” by Haruki Murakami
10. “Personal” by Lee Child
Watermark Book Club
Meeting schedule: Third Tuesday of each month.
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Place: Basement room (down the front stairs)
Leader: Beth Golay
This book club reads general literary fiction & non-fiction. It doesn’t have a spiffy title because it's Watermark's original book club. The group is led by Beth Golay. According to her, she has no particular literary credentials beyond loving books--but we beg to differ!
To see an archived list of our past reading selections, click HERE.