1. “Everything I Need to Know I Learned From a Little Golden Book” by Diane Muldrow
2. “Sons of Wichita” by Daniel Schulman
3. “A House in the Sky” by Amanda Lindhout
4. “One Plus One” by Jojo Moyes
5. “The Bookman’s Tale” by Charlie Lovett
6. “The Fault in Our Stars” by John Green
7. “The Day the Crayons Quit” by Oliver Jeffers
8. “We Are Called to Rise” by Laura McBride
9. “My Salinger Year” by Joanna Rakoff
10. “The Silkworm” by Robert Galbraith
Chuck Palahniuk's Adult Bedtime Stories
10/07/2013 7:00 pm
Watermark Books & Cafe, Wichita State University, and Doubleday are pleased to present Chuck Palahniuk's Adult Bedtime Stories on Monday, October 7, 2013 at WSU's CAC Theater. The event begins at 7:00 p.m. (doors open at 6:00 p.m.) and will include tons of prizes, games, a sure-to-shock story, and an audience Q & A session. Attendees are encouraged to arrive in their pajamas.
Tickets are $24.95 (plus tax) * and include a signed copy of the newest book, Doomed, which will be available for pick-up at the event.
Tickets will be available at Watermark Books & Café until 4:30 p.m. on Monday, October 7, 2013. After that time, they will be available at the door beginning at 6:00 p.m. on Monday, October 7, 2013, while supplies last.
Palahniuk is the author of many mind-blowing works of fiction, including Fight Club, Choke, Haunted, Damned, and most recently Doomed.
Tickets are no longer available online. They will be available at the CAC Theater beginning at 6:00 p.m. as long as they last.