1. Wichita State Baseball Comes Back by John Brown and Gene Stephenson
2. The Unchangeable Spots of Leopards by Kristopher Jansma
3. A Long Way Gone by Ishmael Beah
4. Goat Glands to Ranch Hands by Orin Friesen
5. Radiance of Tomorrow by Ishamel Beah
6. How to Tie a Scarf by Potter Style
7. The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd
8. Shattered Hopes: Obama’s Failure to Broker Israeli-Palestinian Peace by Josh Ruebner
9. The Monuments Men by Robert Edsel
10. The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
Thanks you for your interest in employment opportunities at Watermark Books & Cafe! We've posted our application online. Just click on the .pdf file below, print it, complete it and return it to Watermark. We ask that you either return it in person at the bookstore desk, or return it by mail to:
Watermark Books & Cafe
4701 E. Douglas
Wichita, KS 67218
You application will be reviewed and considered for any position that is currently available. If, after review, you are a candidate for an interview, you will be contacted. Following an interview, all candidtates will be notified of the results of the interview once all candidates have been considered and the needs of the present staff have been fulfilled.
Many skilled applicants seek employment at Watermark Books & Cafe. While our turnover is quite low, our needs do change from time-to-time. Should you apply when there is no position available and you have skills and interests that seem suitable to Watermark Books & Cafe, we will keep your application on file for future consideration.
If you are selected for employment, you will find this environment an exciting one in which to work. The cafe has a menu offering good food made on site with good ingredients, and the bookstore is dynamic because of the articulate and well-read customers.
I encourage you to browse around our website to learn more about Watermark Books & Cafe. In addition, stop into the cafe for soup or a sandwich, and take some time to browse the store. I think you'll like it here.